Don't wait to address harmful materials in your building

Don't wait to address harmful materials in your building

Whether you have mold growth caused by water issues under your foundation or asbestos leftover from old building materials, you need remediation services quickly. Long-term exposure to both of these materials has been linked to serious chronic issues. Your family or employees could be at risk.

Learn more about mold and asbestos now by calling 989-400-9249.

Spring showers bring mold onto your property

As the flowers start to bloom around your home and workplace, mold can begin to creep in. That's why C&C Environmental follows OSHA and Michigan state guidelines to offer affordable mold testing and removal services. Rely on our team to provide air testing services at your property.

To learn more about our mold removal services, contact a member of our team today.

The dangers of asbestos in your home or office

Asbestos is resistant to heat, electricity and corrosion, which is why it was used in older home construction. However, this material is highly toxic to people and pets.

Long-term asbestos exposure can cause:

Lung disease
Ovarian cancer
Laryngeal cancer

According to professionals at The Mesothelioma Center, asbestos is easily inhaled, and there's currently no way to reverse the damage it causes.

Call 989-400-9249 now to schedule asbestos testing and removal services.